Xbox SmartGlass App Gets iPhone 5 Support
Microsoft has posted an update to its Xbox SmartGlass app that brings iPhone 5 support.
Use Xbox SmartGlass to enhance your entertainment on Xbox 360.
Xbox SmartGlass lets your device work with your Xbox 360 console to bring rich, interactive experiences and unique content about what you’re watching or playing, right to the device that’s already in your hand. Interact with your favorite TV shows, movies, music, sports, and games, and bring remote control to a whole new level.
• Navigate your Xbox 360 with swipe and tap
• Use your phone’s keyboard to type to your Xbox 360
• Browse the Internet on your Xbox 360 with full keyboard and zooming
• Play, pause, fast forward, rewind, and stop videos and music on your Xbox 360
• Search the full Xbox catalog of music, video, and games
• Enjoy rich, interactive experiences from select game and entertainment content creators
• Track and compare your achievements with your Xbox friends
• Change up your 3D avatar
• Message your Xbox friends
• Edit your Xbox profile
What's New In This Version:
• iPhone 5 Support
• Bug Fixes
You can download Xbox SmartGlass from the App Store for free.