Christopher Carani, a partner at McAndrews, Held & Malloy, notes that five big issues will be decided at a major hearing today for Apple vs. Samsung.
Fortune reports on what those issues are:
1. Liability: Will Judge Koh set aside any of the jury's findings on liability?
2. Juror Misconduct: Will Judge Koh set aside the verdict and grant a new trial based upon alleged juror misconduct?
3. Injunction: Will Judge Koh enter a permanent injunction, prohibiting the sales of the 24 Samsung telephones in the U.S.
4. Enhanced Damages: Will Judge Koh increase the amount of damages based on the jurors' findings of willful infringement?
5. Supplemental Damages and Interest: Will Judge Koh tack on more $$ for supplemental damages (i.e. infringing sales since jury's finding) and prejudgment and post-judgment interest.
You can read some of Carani's predictions at the link below and check back later today for Judge Koh's decisions.