T-Mobile Will Begin Selling Apple Devices in 2013

Show Article
Comments (11)
radical v - December 8, 2012 at 9:02pm
Sorry for the double post. Needed to correct my grammar.
Reply · Like · Mark as Spam
Audi RS8 - December 8, 2012 at 9:41pm
is okay no worries mate, no one, at least not me!!! haven't try to insult anyone here but get to know lil more... sanatate multe...
Reply · Like · Mark as Spam
Radical V - December 8, 2012 at 8:56pm
As I am reading this, I myself is guilty doing so, waisting time, even when it comes to writing for the sheer purpose of insulting two particular members. What's the point? Really what does anyone care, this question also to what I am currently writing? To Audi RS8, you are correct, in my option, concerning Deutsche Telekom. To Liam, read some Herbert Marcus, a German Philosopher, or pick up a book, that might enlighten you, plausibly make you less of a douche, the same goes for Thaltea. Never mind, I would have the upmost confidence that neither of you could plausibly understand Critical Theory. Bottom line, who honestly cares-who's life is it really going to change or impact to the point like we, meaning memebers that insult others instead of having some sort of discourse, you might want to look that last work up Liam. If it happens, then great; if it turns out it's not the case I highly doubt any of us will lose any sleep. Greetings, RadicalV
Reply · Like · Mark as Spam
Radical V - December 8, 2012 at 8:43pm
As I am reading this, I myself is guilty of this, waisting time, even when it comes to writing to just insulting other members. What's the point? Really what does anyone care, it even constitutes what I am currently writing? To Audi RS8, you are correct, in my option, concerning Deutsche Telekom. To Liam, read some Herbert Marcus, a German Philosopher, that might enlighten you, plausibly make you less of a douchebag, the same goes for Thaltea. Never mind I would have the upmost confidence either of you could plausibly understand Critical Theory. Bottom line, who honestly cares-who's life is it really going to change? If it happens, then great; if it turns out it's not the case I highly doubt any of us will lose any sleep. Greetings, RadicalV
Reply · Like · Mark as Spam
William - December 7, 2012 at 1:34am
T-Mobile already has 3G icon on the IPhones in the Big Cities. The question is will apple support T-Mobile for LTE spectrum.
Reply · Like · Mark as Spam
Matt-nyc - December 6, 2012 at 7:40pm
T- mobile suck anyway lol
Reply · Like · Mark as Spam
Audi RS8 - December 7, 2012 at 12:35am
u r so wrong dude!!! u don't know nothing about frequencies in GSM bands, and LTE frequencies as well, Deutsche Telekom AG T-Mobile USA rules as all over Europe, can't wait to be done with AT&T in 2 months...
Reply · Like · Mark as Spam
Audi RS8 - December 8, 2012 at 3:04am
again??? USA t-mobile is awesome provider as I had it once since they were VoiceStream later acquired by Germans,,, they have build really nice coverage/towers, etc etc, anyways currently i have an iPhone 5 of course unfortunately with AT&T and I have had all the iPhones, the part that u didn't get is that actually apple hasn't make the iPhone compatible 100% for t-mobile, band frequencies and so t-mobile would have to roll out new band frequencies just for one phone??? no way!!! (btw all current ones bought by AT&T-sucky,,, other ppl call it monopoly specially since they wanted to buy t-mobile!!!) learn more about who is AT&T and who was before, and VoiceStream now Deutsche Telekom t-mobile and GSM, UMTS, HSPA , AWS, LTE band frequencies and phone with multi bands or called also world phone, quad-bands, etc etc and providers what licenses do they have, and don't forget to dig in "spectrum licenses" and how much they cost and who has bought them and stuff, and a ton of crap that u have no idea!!!
Reply · Like · Mark as Spam
Lumia920 - December 6, 2012 at 7:36pm
Who cares about the iPhone. Lumia 920 all the way on T-Mo.
Reply · Like · Mark as Spam
Liam - December 6, 2012 at 7:27pm
You are retarded. This is a new as news gets. Rumors that have been going on about T-Mobile getting the iPhone for the last five years don't count as real news. In that case perhaps have the site shouldn't have announced the iPad mini since that had been rumored for years as well.
Reply · Like · Mark as Spam