T-Mobile Emboldened By Apple Deal, Says 'You Love Your iPhone, But You Hate AT&T'

Show Article
Comments (18)
Dan - December 8, 2012 at 4:43am
I hate ATT!!!!!!
Mike - December 7, 2012 at 5:20am
Now fukin t mobile got 2year contract no phone. Free or no cheep phone Fuck fukin tmobile
Fackyo - December 7, 2012 at 4:21am
Hopefully the unlimited data will come back to att if they feel pressured by T-mobile. In order for T-mobile to compete they must keep the unlimited data plan,otherwise they will never survive. I bet the iPhone 5 is going to be exclusive to T-mobile. I agree this is a great news for the consumer, its about time to shake up Verizon & att , these carriers have dominated the US mobile market ,they fucked the consumer really hard over and over. 2 GIG of data plan? come on!! it is a bullshit . Do you know what Verizon is doing? Now if you upgrade you phone to any new phone whether is an Iphone5 or different phone they will remove your unlimited data plan. Thats a complete robbery.My friend just paid full price for an Iphone5 he refused to have his unlimited changed. Thats completely wrong man! I fucking hate Verizon.
sdlfkj - December 8, 2012 at 6:13pm
Tmobile is probably the absolute best carrier in the US (I dont know about the other international carriers tho) but I have a family plan, shared 1000 mins and unlimited text, 2 lines with 4g data plan and a 3rd line with unlimited mins (which my dad needs to make lots of calls) and with my company discount, my total bill has only been $94!!! yes!! I have paid between $94-$96 for the past 3 months now!!! THATS LESS THAN $25/LINE!!!!!!! imagine if i decided to remove both data plans AND the unlimited minutes for my dad?! thats a saving of $30!!! cuz each added service is $10. I'd only have to pay $70!!!!!!! omg!!!!! I can even remove text for another minus $10!! thats $60/month for 4 lines!!! HOLY FUCK! check out T-mobile's value plan. Its amazingly cheap.
Crunch - December 7, 2012 at 3:52am
Doesn't matter how you feel about the carriers. It's a win-win for the consumer. Good thing AT&T wasn't able to gobble up T-Mobile in 2011. Sprint has its own plans and they don't include giving up. More competition. This is all good news!
Jaedre - December 7, 2012 at 3:24am
5mb is slow for iphone 5... I get 20-25
irepairseattle - December 7, 2012 at 2:29am
Awesome news! Finally T-Mobile I remember the old iphone 2g days on web2go. Seems like a life time ago but it worked. Now LTE is awesome. Anyway if you need your AT&T iPhone unlocked call these guys they can do it for a good deal http://irepairseattle.com
Dave - December 6, 2012 at 9:08pm
TMOBILE sucks
Remi - December 6, 2012 at 9:06pm
Not true. I have used more than 10GB for less than a month. Netflix, YouTube , pandora downloader, app downloading etc. For one day my Internet was slow . Called st costumer service and they fix it. Mms and everything works fine.
MUKAI - December 6, 2012 at 8:16pm
Unlimited Data 4G with real high speeds of over 10MBPS download and upload with tmobile. With att you get good speeds but unreliable service and assholes in customer service. FUCK AT
Remi - December 6, 2012 at 7:27pm
I'm using unlocked iPhone 4S with straight talk. 45$ a month unlimited. I get "4G" connectivity with over 5MB downloads and 1 MB uploads. You can choose between tmobile or AT
yoeiphone - December 6, 2012 at 7:54pm
what about mms, i have iphone 5, when apply mms settings then lost my internet settings, i haven't mms
iOrange - December 6, 2012 at 8:01pm
Search at google or YouTube for setting mms. I got mine
iOrange - December 6, 2012 at 8:02pm
Internet not unlimited 2GB only if you go over they will turn off your service on straight talk.
Mr.D - December 7, 2012 at 1:05am
Not true.
no wat - December 7, 2012 at 3:50am
Straight talk does not have 4G they still use 3g
iOrange - December 7, 2012 at 2:29pm
Depend on the phone if you have Iphone 4 3G, iPhone 4S 4G.
iOrange - December 7, 2012 at 2:32pm
Do you read small description about data plan?
Reply · Like · Mark as Spam
MacMall's Massive Black Friday Sale Has Over 1000 Deals on Apple Products, Accessories
MacMall is holding a massive 60 hour Black Fr...
Pixelmator for Mac and iPad are 50% Off for Black Friday
Pixelmator has announced that its powerful im...
Best Buy's Black Friday Deals on Apple Products
Best Buy is offering some discounts on Apple ...
Walmart's Black Friday Deals on Apple Products
Check out Walmart's Black Friday deals and pr...
Girls Need to Make the First Move in Ex-Tinder VP’s Bumble App
Whitney Wolfe, a former Tinder employee who s...