Apple's U.S. Manufacturered Computer to be the Mac Pro?

Show Article
Comments (13)
Wiseman - December 18, 2012 at 4:12am
Why the stupid question mark in end of tittle again? It must be iclarified. no idoubt?
PaulMOGG - December 10, 2012 at 7:58am
Just hope the price stays the same cos if it has to be shipped from usa to asia the shipping cost are very very high ... We might have to figure a 'new way' of getting the Mac book pro or just don't bother !
Copperhead - December 9, 2012 at 7:55pm
I configured this thing on Apple's website to my needs and liking and the price when revealed almost gave me a heart attack. $15,000 dollars the total came out to be with the specs I needed. I did the same build on a PC and It came out to $2,300 fully blown high spec box. Now on top of that, my PC box does NOT have proprietary parts like Apple has on all their computers. I can upgrade to what ever hardware I see fit and to my liking. Not being held back by Apple's restrictions on what hardware I can use or not use. And my PC box is 10x faster that the current Mac Pro specs that Apple restricts everyone to... So conclusion.!! Get a damn PC and do what YOU want to do how ever YOU want to do.. And save yourself a crap ton of money on top of that.
Mike Power - December 10, 2012 at 5:07am
You forgot to mention that you can istall Mac OsX almost on any Pc nowdays, so what is the fuzz about having a Mac. By the way I'm running Win Xp, Win7 and Mac OSX lion in the same PC, Built by me. EVGA Classified SR-X 270-SE-W888-KR LGA 2011 Intel with 96gb of memory
PaulMOGG - December 9, 2012 at 12:20am
Guess it only works being made in the usa if the price and quality and no strikes stays the same as overseas ... Doubtful
Joe - December 8, 2012 at 10:48pm
Most of them are already made in us they are called hackintoshes.
fhfq - December 8, 2012 at 11:27pm
True dat, using one myself...higher specs than the apple mac pro and under a quarter of the price :)
Copperhead - December 9, 2012 at 7:45pm
Hahaha, I have one of those...lol they are awesome. They beat Mac Pro any day..lol
Mike power - December 10, 2012 at 5:11am
Damn right about that, I got my Hackintosh and running Win XP-Win7-OSX Lion, and for way less od the cost of a Mac.
Emitor - December 8, 2012 at 8:12pm
How is this "the end of apple thing" surfacing so much?
Jan - December 8, 2012 at 10:21pm
Cause made in USA never survived
Wiseman - December 8, 2012 at 7:41pm
Good idea Apple begins in USA and must make products here
Jan - December 8, 2012 at 7:01pm
Oh well the end of apple now.
Reply · Like · Mark as Spam
Apple Updates Pages, Numbers, and Keynote With Stability Improvements, Bug Fixes
Apple has updated Pages, Numbers, and Keynote...
Tempo Smart Calendar App Gets Updated With Uber Integration
The Tempo Smart Calendar app has been updated...
Sprint Launches New $60 Unlimited Plan
Sprint has announced its new Sprint $60 Unlim...
iCloud Services Are Down for Some Users
iCloud Services are down for some users, acco...
Apple Updates iTunes 12 Beta With Minor Design Improvements
Apple has updated iTunes 12 Beta today with m...