Square has released an update to Square Register and Square Wallet that brings support for gift cards from Square Wallet, Passbook, and QR codes.
Square’s free card reader, simple pricing, and smart business tools make it easy for you to do what you love and get paid. Pay just 2.75% per swipe for Visa, American Express, MasterCard and Discover. No monthly fees or merchant contracts. Funds from swiped payments are deposited into your bank account in 1-2 business days.
Square Register features include:
- Credit card, cash, and Square Wallet payments
- Text, email and printed receipts
- Easy tipping
- Your business profile in the Square directory so new customers can easily find you
- Your own web dashboard to manage your business online
- Multiple tax options
- Custom employee permissions to enable your staff to collect payments
- Accept Square gift cards from customers via Square Wallet or a use the camera on your iPhone or iPad to redeem Square gift card QR codes.
Square Register for iPad also features:
- Customizable items library to make checkout easy
- In-app access to sales summaries and X and Z reports
- Custom sales reports
- Integrated loyalty programs for new and regular customers
- Wireless printer and cash drawer compatibility
What's New In This Version:
- Accept gift cards for your business from Square Wallet, Passbook and printed QR codes.
- iPhone 5 support and various improvements.
You can download Square Register and Square Wallet from the App Store for free.
[Square Register] [Square Wallet]