Tweetbot is a full-featured Mac OS X Twitter client with a lot of personality. Whether it’s the meticulously-crafted interface, sounds & animation, or features like multiple timelines & column views, there’s a lot to love about Tweetbot.
◆ Multiple Timelines. Quickly switch between your lists as your main timeline.
◆ Multiple Windows and Columns. Display timelines from different accounts side by side.
◆ Notification Center Support.
◆ Beautiful Retina graphics.
◆ Mute filters lets you block messages from users without unfollowing them. You can also mute hashtags and specific keywords.
◆ Sync timeline position, direct message read statuses and mute filters between your Mac, iPhone and iPad via iCloud.
◆ Support for multiple services like Pocket, Instapaper, Readability, CloudApp and Droplr.
◆ Save drafts, add locations and POI's, attach photos/videos, manage your lists, and much more.
What's New In This Version:
- New global hot keys for show/hide and new tweets available in preferences
- New "All Tweets" notification preference available (10.8 only)
- If you pin timeline to top in preferences it will now also pin other non-streaming columns to the top (searches, lists, etc)
- Added support for visual sync marker
- Keyboard shortcuts for Read Later and Email Tweet
- Trends now autorefresh if used in a column
- Clicking menu bar item rows will now open main window if needed. Will also go to correct space if main window is on a different space/desktop
- Moom and Tweetbot are now better friends
- Fixed issue where draft with images weren't shown when you loaded a draft
- Fixed issue when home timeline displaying a list wasn't being synced nor showing correct unread tweets.
- Fixed issue where scrolling via keyboard was not updating the position properly (affected Tweetmarker and iCloud)
- Fixed crash when switching main timeline between a bunch of lists and then closing that column
- Fixed issue dragging windows to secondary screens if they were vertically aligned
- Fixed issue where notification sounds were playing even if you had Sound: None set
- Fixed issue with Reading List requiring a login
- Fixed issue with not respecting global auto-spell correction preferences
- Fixed issue with double tap on trackpad not behaving like right click in some places
- Fixed issue with j/k keys on dvorak keyboard
- Fixed issue where couldn't refresh columns in secondary windows using keyboard shortcut
- Fixed issue where pressing enter would send the tweet instead of select a username
You can purchase Tweetbot for Twitter from the App Store for $19.99.