CloudOn 3.0 Launches Bringing Microsoft Office to iPhone, iPad Mini
CloudOn now brings Microsoft Office to your iPhone and iPad mini, linking it to your Box, Dropbox, Google Drive and SkyDrive accounts.
The built-in Adobe Reader and File Viewer also lets you open and view virtually any file type, including PDF, JPG, PNG, GIF, etc.
• Use Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint on your iPhone and iPad to create, review and edit documents.
• Rename, delete and manage documents with your Dropbox, Box, Google Drive and SkyDrive accounts.
• View virtually any type of file, including: PDF, JPG, PNG, GIF, etc.
• Share files as links or attachments via email directly from the workspace.
• Display, edit or create charts, change formatting, spell check, insert comments, etc into any Word, Excel or PowerPoint files.
• Use the FileSpace to see a log of all the activity on file including edits, notifications and notes.
• Track changes while reviewing Word documents.
• Use pivot tables and insert formulas in Excel workbooks.
• Display and edit transitions in PowerPoint slides and present in full presentation mode.
• Open files directly from your iOS email accounts as well as Dropbox, Box, Google Drive and SkyDrive.
• Automatically save documents to avoid losing changes.
What's New In This Version:
• iPhone support, including iPhone 5 and iPod Touch
• iPad Mini Support
• Support for SkyDrive
• Reading mode - open files for easy reading on your phone (iPhone only)
You can download CloudOn from the App Store for free.