CloudOn now brings Microsoft Office to your iPhone and iPad mini, linking it to your Box, Dropbox, Google Drive and SkyDrive accounts.
The built-in Adobe Reader and File Viewer also lets you open and view virtually any file type, including PDF, JPG, PNG, GIF, etc.
• Use Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint on your iPhone and iPad to create, review and edit documents.
• Rename, delete and manage documents with your Dropbox, Box, Google Drive and SkyDrive accounts.
• View virtually any type of file, including: PDF, JPG, PNG, GIF, etc.
• Share files as links or attachments via email directly from the workspace.
• Display, edit or create charts, change formatting, spell check, insert comments, etc into any Word, Excel or PowerPoint files.
• Use the FileSpace to see a log of all the activity on file including edits, notifications and notes.
• Track changes while reviewing Word documents.
• Use pivot tables and insert formulas in Excel workbooks.
• Display and edit transitions in PowerPoint slides and present in full presentation mode.
• Open files directly from your iOS email accounts as well as Dropbox, Box, Google Drive and SkyDrive.
• Automatically save documents to avoid losing changes.
What's New In This Version:
• iPhone support, including iPhone 5 and iPod Touch
• iPad Mini Support
• Support for SkyDrive
• Reading mode - open files for easy reading on your phone (iPhone only)
You can download CloudOn from the App Store for free.