Flickr has updated its new iOS app with improved sharing, new notifications, bug fixes, and more.
Get the power of the world’s largest photo-sharing site in the palm of your hand!
● Capture and create stunning photos: Take photos with the app’s easy-to-use camera and make them your own with all new filters, editing features, and geo-tagging.
● Share your photos with anyone, anywhere: Instantly share with your Flickr groups and Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr or email contacts. You pick.
● Discover the world through photos: The most interesting images in the world live on Flickr. Rediscover the world and be inspired by the Flickr community of photo hobbyists.
● Experience high-quality, high-resolution photos: Flickr maintains the original quality of your photos so they look as crisp and stunning as the moment you snapped the photo. Your photos always look better on Flickr!
✓ Custom filters enhance your photos plus photo correction, retouching and many other tools
✓ Access your Flickr photos on any device – phone, tablet, computer and Apple TV!
✓ Connect with others around shared interests. Whether it’s food, travel, or anything else – Flickr has more than 1.6M groups, so there’s bound to be a Group that interests you!
✓ New justified layout photo display makes your personal photostream look amazing
✓ See recent photo activities from your friends and family. Make comments or mark them as favorites.
✓ Flexible, personal privacy options to make your photos as public or private as you want
What's New In This Version:
We're releasing several new enhancements based on your feedback, including:
- Better visibility of photo upload status
- It's now easier than ever to share your Flickr photos on Facebook
- Get instant notifications when your Facebook friends join Flickr
- Easily find your Twitter contacts on Flickr
- New notifications when someone comments on a photo you've also commented on
- Fixed issues with Google sign-in
- Plus other bug fixes
You can download Flickr from the App Store for free.