Evernote for Mac has been updated with various improvements including a new related notes features, drag and drop notes, and more.
Evernote helps millions worldwide remember anything and everything that happens in their lives. Use Evernote to take notes, save interesting web pages, create to-dos and shopping lists, attach images and PDFs, and so much more. Then, watch as it all instantly synchronizes from your Mac to your smartphone, tablet and the Web, allowing you to find your memories at any time from anywhere.
Key features of Evernote:
● Create text, web-clips and PDF notes
● Auto-synchronize notes among every computer and phone you use
● Evernote magically makes printed and handwritten text within images searchable
● Share your notebooks with friends and colleagues
● Easily upgrade to Evernote Premium using Mac In-App Purchase
What's New In This Version:
- New Premium feature: Related Notes in the note editor
- Drag-and-drop Notes onto Notebooks and Tags in the Sidebar
- Added an option to show Note counts in the Sidebar
- Added a Trash button to the Note Editor
- Nested tags stay visible
- Fixed Atlas for Portuguese users
- Fixed Local Notebook creation
- Fixed "notebook:" and "tag:" searching
- Better high-DPI image handling in the Note Editor
- Reduced CPU/memory usage
- Various bug and localization fixes
You can download Evernote from the App Store for free.