Discover and save delicious recipes and amazing restaurants. Document all your cooking and dining experiences with photos and notes. Share your beautiful meals with the world.
• Explore the best recipes from across the web and save them for later
• Find great restaurants near you or anywhere in the world and add them to your list
• Add photos, notes, & location to remember your food and experiences
• Share your meals with friends through email, Twitter, and Facebook
Bonus: Since Evernote Food is part of Evernote, recipes you clip using Evernote Web Clipper on your desktop computer will also appear in the app. Additionally, anything you save in Evernote Food will show up in Evernote on any device you use.
What's New In This Version:
Evernote Food is all-new and now available on iPad! Completely redesigned with new sections to help inspire and preserve your food experiences.
- Explore thousands of recipes from your favorite food blogs and sites
- Clip and save recipes you'd like to try into "My Cookbook"
- Browse recipes you've clipped in Evernote Food and collected in your Evernote account
- Use My Cookbook to prepare recipes using your iPad or iPad mini
- Discover new restaurants and save the ones you can’t wait to try
- See all of your past meal locations displayed on a map
- Add cuisines to your meals or get them automatically when picking a suggested place
- Share meals easily using Facebook, Twitter, or e-mail, or copy the meal link and paste it anywhere
Improved Sync options:
- "Sync Now" button lets you sync anytime
- "Sync on Wi-Fi only" to conserve wireless data usage by syncing only when you have a Wi-Fi internet connection
You can download Evernote Food from the App Store for free.