iPhone 6,1 and iOS 7 Appears in Developer Usage Logs?

Show Article
Comments (14)
Decharls - March 3, 2013 at 7:40pm
I hope that the next iphone to be release supported with air shuffle control or finger tips gesture by moving your finger 150mm away from the screen what ever you disired to zoom in / out and turning in next page without touching the screen... And a hollogram or virtual key pad zooming in and out the screen....typing an sms or email 100 mm to 150 mm away from screen... I think this add in component is cool.... And will be appreciated by the user....
Pitchu - January 2, 2013 at 9:02pm
Ios 7 comm in http://goo.gl/Od010
Alexandru - January 2, 2013 at 3:24pm
Cydia???????????????????????
Shakeel the iPhone guy - January 2, 2013 at 7:22am
Frankly I'm iphoned out. Tired of fixing n using smart phones :)
Decharls - January 2, 2013 at 1:28am
Hope so, even there will be a lot of iphone model will come the iphone 6,7,8,so on....hope so that iphone 5 will be the best among all.... By allowing the ios system to upgrade and perform what ever iphone model will exist...in future....without sacrificing the speed...and the graphics.... I will stay in iphone5....and believing iphone5 will be the most powerful mobile.... Ever.....Even in years to come........although more high tech gadget will come......in following years....... IPHONE 5 WILL BE THE BEST....IN ALL MOBILE PHONES.....hope so and believing........
T-Mobile - January 1, 2013 at 11:46pm
Apple & T-Mobile = iPhone 6 LTE T-Mobile
AppleBoringNow - January 1, 2013 at 9:00pm
Time to move on!!!
chah - January 1, 2013 at 8:37pm
slow new days btw installous have been shut down
kooolm - January 1, 2013 at 10:52pm
installous There is no more installous they shutdown few days ago..... lool use webto download cracked apps
chah - January 1, 2013 at 8:36pm
ios 7 appear on my own phone "not developer".....
ftservice - January 2, 2013 at 7:43am
Frind
pourya - January 1, 2013 at 7:38pm
i dnt know it says that ios 6.1 will release?
Charlie de galicia - March 1, 2013 at 11:33am
As i saw a future android phone as become bigger in size.... I called it a"moobile phoone". Its not a phone already in compare with iphone5. Which is cool small in size but bigger / wider in use also easy to put in pocket....while other i dont know for me its seems awkward already... In my opinion after a few years. User of android will throw there android anymore because its bulky in size.... I like iphone..... iphone5 is great.... A true phone indeed...... In my opinion.....only......
Charlie de galicia - March 1, 2013 at 11:33am