Apple's DRM Bypassed to Allow Pirating of iOS Apps Without Jailbreak

Show Article
Comments (39)
Qasim - January 25, 2013 at 4:37pm
Hello how can get this app
ghaida - January 21, 2013 at 9:26pm
hvggfgjc
isitpossible - January 3, 2013 at 5:17pm
WAIT CAN'T YOU MAKE THIS INTO SOMETHING ELSE? WHAT IF THEY MADE CYDIA AS AN IPA OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT HAVE IT SIGNED WITH THE SYSTEM AND SOME HOW LET IT SYNC TO PEOPLES PHONE LIKE A REGULAR APP WITH THIS DRM BYPASS? DOES THE APP GET SIGNED ONCE IT IS SENT IN THE APP STORE OR BEFORE IT IS SENT IN THE APP STORE. SUCH AS RIGHT AFTER IT IS CREATED IN THE APPLE SDK?
miguel Alvarado - January 3, 2013 at 3:58pm
Video tutorial on how to do this here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E63CHo9lcTs
Fukk android - January 3, 2013 at 5:21am
Have you ever consider trying a Medieval Spiked Battle Flail .
Dyllon - January 3, 2013 at 12:17am
Well it still shows the apps in English and the app descriptions are in English and the search function is English what's the problem
pan - January 2, 2013 at 10:37pm
"""""security researcher Melissa Elliott has continued to look into how the Kuaiyong service and others like it and has issued a warning not to use them as they’re potentially harmful. The end result is the same in any case: people with a low moral threshold are cheating developers out of money and, in the case of Twitter apps, permanently removing a chunk of their possible revenue""""""" I agree we are Moran!!!! paying 800 euro for a device which we cannot even download our photos from facebook!!!!!!!!! How is my iphone now without jailbreak its alone a virus for me so i will give a try download programs from there because allready i got a malware by upgrading my ios 5.1.1 jailbreak 4s to your f.... ios 6.01.
odedo1 - January 2, 2013 at 5:39pm
What I hear is that 6.1 makes it almost impossible to jailbreak and I believe that after a whole year of Apple making stupid mistakes the biggest one is trying to block jail breaking, if it wasn't for the jailbreakers tweaks the iPhone would still be on iOS 2 or 3, every upgrade got its ideas from Cydia just like WiFi Sync or multitask and much much more, So Apple if you don't want to lose millions of customers stop being STUPID!!!!
Darryn - January 2, 2013 at 6:02pm
I can totally agree. I don't jailbreak my iDevices. But you make an excellent point. Where did all of these great features start? Cydia!
Mike Power - January 3, 2013 at 12:30am
So now, who is the one that should've been sued for copying and taking all the credit for innovation, Apple-Crapple, so there it is, apple crapple is a copy cat, monkey see monkey do. Cidya is the Master in this case, and Apple-Crapple should pay billions to Cydia and the Dev Teamfor being a Thief Job. Let Them get ripped off, they deserve that and more, how many apps I've downloaded and they do a thing they say the should, and nobody gives me my money back, Apple-Crapple.
Run, Forrest, run! - January 2, 2013 at 4:03pm
Don't you think it's ironic that you are asking to support app developers by not buying or downloading pirated apps, when this site's popularity is based primarily on jaibreaking... pretty much pirating too, and a circumvention of the software licence agreements you're supposed to accept when you buy or use an iphone? Either you're for complete anarchy, or you follow the rules.
steve - January 2, 2013 at 4:55pm
There a many reasons to jailbreak your iPhone. I have jailbroken several of my iPhones over the years, and have not pirated a single app.
odedo1 - January 2, 2013 at 5:26pm
If any one believe you then he is a fool, I still jailbreak my devices and not to download free Apps but it's there and I do use it once in a while just like four month ago SBSettings showed up in the App store but I didn't get it because my devices are jail broken, about a week later Apple took it out from the store, it happened again a month or two ago SBSettings showed up in the App store for 2 dollars and before i realized that it was back Apple took it out of the App store again so I got a copy from installius and it's in my iTunes library. well my point is that yes jailbreaking is not to get free apps but many times you are not sure if you want to buy the App so you try it for free thinking that if you'll like it you'll buy it but you know why bother there is always time to buy it later. Also now that installius is gone xsellize already came out with a replacement called iPASTORE.
Rockne1865 - January 2, 2013 at 3:32pm
I like to try apps before I buy but if I keep them I pay for them, but I don't have much use for an IPhone that is not jail broken. I know a lot of people that have no need for a jail broken phone but I want to do things with my phone that Apple doesn't want me to! Apple does not own me & after I buy the Phone they don't own my phone either!
Conan: Apple's New U2-Removal Service [Video]
Conan has posted a humorous video addressing ...
iPhone 6 Plus Teardown Reveals 2915 mAh Battery, 1GB of RAM, More [Photos]
iFixit has posted a teardown of the iPhone 6 ...
First Guy to Buy an iPhone 6 Accidentally Drops It Just Outside the Apple Store [Video]
The first person to purchase a brand new iPho...
iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus Drop Test [Video]
The first iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus drop tes...
Asphalt 8: Airborne is Updated With 'Metal' Visual Enhancements, New Cars, Head-to-Head Racing, More
The Asphalt 8: Airborne racing game has been ...