The NYTimes app for iOS has been updated with improved search, automatically updating live blogs, and accessibility features.
Enjoy world-class multimedia with video and slide shows located within articles and in the Video and Photos sections. Save articles to revisit later from any device, and add your favorite blogs to your section list so that they are always updated and easily accessible. Share articles, photos and videos through Facebook, Twitter and e-mail. And, get breaking news alerts to be the first to read about events as soon as they occur.
The NYTimes app for iPhone is available within Newsstand for automatic early morning content updates.
• NYTimes.com + Smartphone Apps for $14.99 per month
• All Digital Access (including the NYTimes app for iPhone and iPad, plus unlimited access to NYTimes.com) for $34.99 per month.
What's New In This Version:
• NEW: Search for articles on your device and from NYTimes.com. Tap the search icon and type any headline, topic or keyword to find relevant articles to read, save or share.
• NEW: Live Blogs now update automatically and include photos and video.
• Purchase an NYTimes.com subscription more quickly and easily. Connect your NYTimes.com account to access all of our content on the Web and other devices.
• Visually impaired readers can take full advantage of iOS's Accessibility features, including VoiceOver and AssistiveTouch.
• Fixed bug where blogs related to a section were not being displayed.
• Performance enhancements and bug fixes.
You can download NYTimes from the App Store at the link below.