Canonical Officially Unveils New Ubuntu Phone OS [Video]

Canonical Officially Unveils New Ubuntu Phone OS [Video]

Yessireebob - January 5, 2013 at 2:33am
I'm getting 5S and Ubuntu OS. Best thing about linux is that everything is free, so free aps and hacks.
lepaka - January 4, 2013 at 7:57am
that looks my next choice, but still depending on the Hardware. iPhone Hardware is dying, and the iOS does not inovate anymore, signs of a Dunkie leadership.
odedo1 - January 4, 2013 at 4:06am
now I understand why Apple are so scared.
User - January 3, 2013 at 6:42pm
unshaved men showing chest hair in apple-like commercial does not look professional and serious
Juju - January 3, 2013 at 4:13pm
The first true competitor of Apple iOS, if hardware is as great or better than the iPhone I'll switch on a heart beat.
Jan - January 3, 2013 at 8:22am
Ok look cool and all, maybe my next phone instead of iPhone next year... But come on sounds like south African phone Ubuntu!!!!
Ub30 - January 3, 2013 at 8:12am
Looks pretty cool, love the fact that its not just another iOS-rip-off, like MS Mobile is not too... The big negative about that video was the freaking Apple Keynote association, WHY WHY WHY you had to film it against white and making it look like cheap joke??? Took me good while to be able to take the guy seriously been filmed like every Apple video out there.... ok it did not make it any better to have glow around the fellow (was prettty clear that post guys just hiding the bad greenscreen keying). Anyways unfortunately no matter how good Linux gets, it has gotten permanent Super-Geek-mark on it so would count on this breaking trouhg to the masses either. Sorry.
Max - January 3, 2013 at 1:24am
Boring keynote!!
Billy Bob - January 2, 2013 at 11:19pm
Think I found my new phone .. just hope the hardware is as good as the OS looks
Dyllon - January 2, 2013 at 10:04pm
If everyone gets on bored with the App Store ill be switching the only reason I'm not on android is because it doesn't have an App Store like iOS (well that and android sucks at a lot of other stuff) lol