PicFrame Gets Updated With iPhone 5 Support, More Frames
PicFrame, a popular app that combines your photos into frames, has been updated with iPhone 5 support.
PicFrame helps you combine multiple photos into amazing looking frames and share them with your friends and family via Facebook, Email, Instagram, Twitter, Flickr and Tumblr. With 71 fully adjustable frames supporting up to 9 photos, text labels, rounded corners, photo effects, shapes, shadows, plenty of patterns and an easy color picker you will always have a unique look.
- 71 fully adjustable frames (resize each frame area for endless customization)
- Combine up to 9 photos in a single frame
- Add text labels to your frame (plenty of fonts, square, rounded and torn tape labels, adjust the color of the text and label)
- Change the shape of your photos to a circle, heart, hexagon and more
- Rounded corners on photos
- Apply effects to individual photos
- Add a shadow to the photos
- Easy color picker for the frames background
- Patterns for the frames background
- Change the border width
- Square format and 3:2, 2:3, 4:3, 3:4 ratios
- Zoom, pan, rotate or mirror each photo
- Easily move photos to different areas by drag and drop
- High resolution
- Share the images via Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Flickr
- Send as an email
- Send the image to another app e.g. Instagram
- Support for the iPhone and iPad
What's New In This Version:
● iPhone 5 support.
● Added four more frames.
● Sharing non square PicFrame images to Instagram are padded to display the full PicFrame image.
You can purchase PicFrame from the App Store for $0.99.