Tweetbot for Mac is Updated With Numerous Bug Fixes
Tweetbot for Mac received a minor update today that fixed numerous issues.
Tweetbot is a full-featured Mac OS X Twitter client with a lot of personality. Whether it’s the meticulously-crafted interface, sounds & animation, or features like multiple timelines & column views, there’s a lot to love about Tweetbot.
◆ Multiple Timelines. Quickly switch between your lists as your main timeline.
◆ Multiple Windows and Columns. Display timelines from different accounts side by side.
◆ Notification Center Support.
◆ Beautiful Retina graphics.
◆ Mute filters lets you block messages from users without unfollowing them. You can also mute hashtags and specific keywords.
◆ Sync timeline position, direct message read statuses and mute filters between your Mac, iPhone and iPad via iCloud.
◆ Support for multiple services like Pocket, Instapaper, Readability, CloudApp and Droplr.
◆ Save drafts, add locations and POI's, attach photos/videos, manage your lists, and much more.
What's New In This Version:
- Fixed persistent crasher that could happen after a system crash
- Fixed issue where you couldn't use the shift key in a global hot key
- Fixed issue where pressing global new tweet hot key would not make app active if needed
- Fixed smart quotes
- Fixed page up/down keys now stop on tweet row boundaries
- Fixed missing sounds for some user interface actions
- Fixed bug dragging main or secondary windows over main menu to get to another screen (really this time)
You can purchase Tweetbot from the Mac App Store for $19.99.