Apple Cuts iPhone 5 Component Orders in Half Due to Weaker Than Expected Demand?

Show Article
Comments (26)
No childish Kids on iClarified - January 15, 2013 at 1:51am
iClarified has gone down the shitter with all you childish imbeciles! This is not directed at people making GOOD productive comments, but 2 those kids using other peoples names to post crap and caal other people names.
Reply · Like · Mark as Spam
Gujju - January 14, 2013 at 11:25pm
If you are using iphone you are a SHEEP....
Reply · Like · Mark as Spam
terminatethis - January 14, 2013 at 11:07pm
the real reason is their devices become obsolote within weeks so quickly it does not make sense to buy them wheras samsung phones are going and going for years have more features more memory faster cpu, larger batteries all this for less
Reply · Like · Mark as Spam
Fuck apple - January 14, 2013 at 9:06pm
Yeh best iPhone that I call from a month now and can't make them activate my iphones!!! Fucking activation!!!!
Reply · Like · Mark as Spam
NoGoodNick - January 14, 2013 at 6:47pm
So what if no jail brake, iPhone still the best all u fanboys can zip up ur pieholes
Reply · Like · Mark as Spam
Apple fan - January 14, 2013 at 4:11pm
Iphone sales is weaker cos no difference in hardware. Boring software. Look jellybean. So much we can do without need to jailbreak. Apple too many restriction afterall no people wanna buy your boring product. Am on note 2. Bigger screen
Reply · Like · Mark as Spam
Hackfest - January 14, 2013 at 2:56pm
No Jailbreak..... Apple please READ the forums-it isn't a coincidence that sluggish sales and cutting back on the iPhone 5 building happen when there isn't a jailbreak yet.
Reply · Like · Mark as Spam
Phillip - January 14, 2013 at 9:21pm
Nothing to do with jailbreak or lack thereof.
Reply · Like · Mark as Spam
Justabrake - January 14, 2013 at 2:16pm
They have to make two different size phones
Reply · Like · Mark as Spam
waiting - January 14, 2013 at 12:24pm
The problem is the price...if (ATT) would lower their 'early upgrade' fee, then many more iPhone 5 devices would be purchased, it's win-win for both ATT and Apple. Personally, I think many iPhone users would like to upgrade early, but there are just too many restrictions, and the iPhone 5 is not that much different from the iPhone 4S. As soon as they decide to waive early upgrade fees, they will sell many more iPhone 5 devices.
Reply · Like · Mark as Spam
john p - January 14, 2013 at 12:01pm
I agree. I have owned all iPhones up to iphone4s and I think its boring. 2 colors similar shape and look. Also I have done a LTE speed test with iphone5 and Lumia 920 and they both same speed so whoever is making a comment about LTE on iphone5 is fast, please test it before making any comments. I am a apple fan boy and I think iPhones are boring. JP
Reply · Like · Mark as Spam