AT&T Announces It Will Enable FaceTime Over Cellular On All Tiered Data Plans

Show Article
Comments (23)
JoshvanHulst - March 11, 2013 at 7:45am
AT&T is full of crap when they know they have the bandwidth to support users. They are extorting their loyal grandfathered customers!
Jm SKFK - January 18, 2013 at 1:54am
Yea FK AT&T I've had them for long and they wanna throttle people and keep them in the dark when having grandfathered plans. Well ima use nothing but constant lte can't wait till this piece of sh*t iPhone 5 is jail broken ill download anything over 20mb through my plan ,, I don't care if AT&T can't handle the many users their prob not m
joshvanhulst - January 17, 2013 at 5:05pm
What happens when you try to use FaceTime over a data plan with AT&T currently?
facetime on unlimited - January 17, 2013 at 7:56am
I called AT&T a few weeks ago and customer service agents(more than one) told me starting february they will roll out facetime over cellular to all data plans, I call to activate the feature but told me to wait a few weeks and it will be done automaticaly. I've been with AT&T for over 7 years, and I get excelent customer service everytime I call, hopefully they told me the truth.
Wolverinemarky - January 17, 2013 at 4:49am
Gotta love how they leave out the grandfathered plan people who have been with them for years. AT&T are assholes and just to rub it in I'm gonna use 10gb of data this month on purpose. Streaming Netflix constantly.
JoshvanHulst - January 17, 2013 at 4:30am
I have 3 unused AT&T grandfathered "Unlimited Data" plan. Anyone need a line?
Hyperacusis - January 17, 2013 at 7:38am
If you are actually being serious, I will take an unlimited line off of you.
yoeiphone - January 17, 2013 at 12:06pm
yes i need a line
RoyLove - January 23, 2013 at 8:34am
I could use a unlimited line, hit me up josh. That's my email address on aol
Alvin - March 11, 2013 at 12:49am
Hey...I just came across your post,r the lines still available??
JoshvanHulst - January 17, 2013 at 4:27am
They are only don't it because they are facing fierce competition from other carriers, i.e. T-mobile
Frankie - January 16, 2013 at 9:33pm
Ha!!! Thank god I left AT&T and went verizon 38 Meg's down baby!! 18megs upload on its LTE which is pretty much everywhere on Long island FaceTime is not even a problem it hardly uses bandwidth. Unless over a long extended time fucking AT&T pussies afraid there network will come to a Hault! Lmao lame
Kentwang - January 16, 2013 at 8:19pm
Can they take any longer? The rollout will start in the next couple weeks and take a few months to complete.
Me - January 16, 2013 at 8:17pm
When I first got my phone it used to work for couple of weeks but then it got blocked. Assholes, I should of moved to Verizon when I had the chance now I'm stuck with a two year again. Mother fuckers
Reply · Like · Mark as Spam
Apple to Disable SSL 3.0 Support on the Apple Push Notification Service on October 29th
Apple has announced that due to a security is...
iPad Air 2 Teardown Reveals A8X Processor, 2GB of RAM, Smaller Battery [Photos]
Check out this teardown of the new iPad Air 2...
FXNOW App is Updated With Every Simpsons Episode Ever
The FXNOW app has been updated with the abili...
Yahoo Mail App Gets Travel & Event Notifications
The Yahoo Mail app for iOS has been updated w...
Saurik Releases iOS 8 Version of Cydia for Manual Download
Saurik has released an iOS 8 compatible versi...