Apple Pulls 500px Apps Over Nude Photos

Show Article
Comments (15)
NoGoodNick - January 24, 2013 at 4:29pm
This means that NO photo sharing site is safe, because there's no way they can possibly monitor every single photo uploaded to their site. 500 is an excellent site, and it has MUCH less 'explicit' shots than does Flickr, but the various Flickr related apps have never been banned. Just glad I had to foresight to download it BEFORE they looked at it!
zafro - January 24, 2013 at 4:14pm
its good work apple....becaz why we are like Apples...! keep it up...100%
Tamas - January 24, 2013 at 10:05am
WTF? Following this logic Apple should remove all browsers/disable the internet too. This is just sick....
bla - January 23, 2013 at 7:25pm
I came to this news item expecting to see nude photos....I leave dissapointed
F4ID - January 23, 2013 at 12:15pm
wtf? then why do we need age restrictions for? sometimes apple really suck :/
scott - January 23, 2013 at 11:45am
Who the FU_CK is apple to decide what people want to look at, wow Hitler would love apple
DNA64 - January 23, 2013 at 2:18am
And yet Tumblr hasn't been removed? Please! I can search for nudes using Google and many other apps. :P
Tavis McCourt - January 23, 2013 at 2:01am
Apple apple apple apple apple f uck apple!!
kamatis - January 22, 2013 at 11:36pm
I wonder how long apple can keep up with this. It's not a Playboy app.I guess they got tired of cleaning dried semen on iPhones being sent in for a non-working home button.
Bugerbuster - January 23, 2013 at 12:48am
Lol, you chnaged your name from NoGoodNick to the newer one after you got harrased by those impersonators, good thinking, but you cannot hide forever, get out of the fantsay you dreamin of ...
kamatis - January 23, 2013 at 2:43am
wtf r u tallking about?
NoGoodNick - January 24, 2013 at 4:33pm
Hey, "her" use of the NoGoodNick name were impersonations as well, as I've got NO relationship to the anti-Apple BS being posted under my name. The problem is with iClarified. They ask for valid emails before allowing postings, but allow you to claim to be anyone you like. It's THAT policy that need to be changed, as it's being misused to spread useless junk posts that run counter to the site's pricipals.
Dribble - January 22, 2013 at 11:22pm
I suppose all web browsers will also be pulled from the App Store. I've heard you can search for pictures of naked people through those too.
ShadowOne - January 23, 2013 at 12:25am
They should pull their Safari browser first.
sdfdsfds - January 23, 2013 at 2:15am
Well Safari browser is rated as 17+ app. So a kid can't find it in app store or run it if it's already installed if the iDevice has parental controls on it. On the other hand, 500px was rated for ages 4+. A bit of a lie there by the developers. I'm not sure why Apple didn't just changed the rating of the app instead of removing it. Maybe because of the lie and abuse the developer caused to millions.