Archos has announced the ARCHOS Design Bluetooth Keyboard for iPad, a magnetic Bluetooth full QWERTY keyboard for 2nd, 3rd and 4th generation iPads.
The Bluetooth Keyboard for iPad was created by a new division in ARCHOS that will be dedicated to sharing ARCHOS innovations with other brands. With a very similar look and feel to the ARCHOS Gen10 XS coverboard, the Bluetooth Keyboard for iPad is ultra-thin at only 5 mm (0.2'') and features an adjustable kickstand along with an aluminum back casing. Combining the best of both worlds, iPad users can expect this to be available in March for $79 MSRP.
● Ultra-thin Design – At only 5 mm (0.2'') this is the thinnest iPad Keyboard available; it's almost as thin as a Smart Cover
● Adjustable kickstand – Allows one to adjust their iPad for the best viewing experience possible
● Magnetic bonding to the iPad – The keyboard is magnetically held to your iPad
● Automatic screen switch on/off Function – The iPad will turn on or off when the keyboard is removed or placed in the cover position
● Long battery life – Enjoy with your iPad for months thanks to a long battery life via a ● Bluetooth connection
● Aluminum Back casing - Stylish aluminum back casing to match your iPad
● Full QWERTY keyboard - Type easily with a full keyboard and work quickly with iOS shortcuts
This product is the first to be released from the new ARCHOS Design accessory line.
Read More [via Engadget]