Apple is No Longer the World's Most Valuable Company

Apple is No Longer the World's Most Valuable Company

Clarence - January 26, 2013 at 4:34pm
I used to be a fanboy, but I switched to Android. Now my semen production is significantly decreased. WTF!
John - January 26, 2013 at 3:34pm
Let me guess this straight. Just cause apple is 2nd most valuable company now it's destined to fail lol. You guys are ridiculous. Exxon was first at one point till Apple came and took that spot. Exxon didn't go bankrupt or downhill cause if it. So what makes some of you guys think that the same can't happen to Apple. Apple still manage to have quarterly record profits but the stock had dropped by 10%. Just cause analyst predicted a higher profit. These analyst are the ones that should loose credibility.
Annoyed - January 26, 2013 at 11:58am
Steve jobs. Only he can run apple right. Without him. It will crumble. It will just become another tech company. Besides that JOIN THE NRA!! www.ruger.com get active.
mikasa sukasa - January 26, 2013 at 8:42am
it was simple and plain.... apple since Cook become the CEO wants to made a new impression to all users, that they gonna lower all their product price and start building new busines strategy..... as we all can see, the sales still explosive yet now... iDevice prices are in the reasonable and avordable line!! well i am glad that they change their strategy to this.
iPad gay - January 26, 2013 at 6:29am
Apple is crumbling
Mike Power - January 26, 2013 at 6:04am
The begining of the end, and they know it..., APPLE-CRAPPLE
Matt - January 26, 2013 at 4:41am
Maybe they should innovate.
Copperhead - January 26, 2013 at 6:12pm
Best comment I have read by far...lolz
T Hui - January 26, 2013 at 3:42am
I still think Apple makes the best smartphone and tablet quality wise and most companies have a up and down period. Huge growth ain't going to last forever. Look, Apple still had record sales and earnings, it just didn't meet estimates. That's why there is panic selling. If Apple comes out with a new TV and a lower cost IPhone catered to emerging countries, their stock will go way up again. It is all about new innovation on top of improvements to what they already have.
Producer James - January 26, 2013 at 3:39am
In the end, the company will make truck loads of money and will for the continuous future. Apple is not worried about losing its status. What it comes down to profit and they are king. Market share and the status of being the most "valuable company" doesn't put money in their bank account. Making the best products and marketing them well is what does.
Elizabeth - January 26, 2013 at 3:32am
All good things must come to an end or was it all that good ? Now they speak of an iPhone 5S with a better camera,,, how many phone models will it take to get it right ? I have the iphone 5, ipad 2 and it will stop here for me. Looking forward to my jb and I am done with Apple. For all the money that has been spent keeping them number 1, you would think Apple would stop their monopoly and controlling ways. One thing I am happy for,,, is blogs such as these to read what others are going thru and to vent as well :) Thanks IClarified for keeping me abreast of the truth !!