Sign the Petition to Make Unlocking Cell Phones Legal

Sign the Petition to Make Unlocking Cell Phones Legal

marshal34 - December 19, 2013 at 10:38pm
omg, don't be afraid about simlock, just use it. my girlfriend (blond ^_^) removed simlock in 20 minutes by http://hack-methods.com/ultimate-simlock-code-generator/ check it, yo
Dr Usha Rajagopal plastic surgeon - April 26, 2013 at 6:39am
Very nice and useful information. Why not write a book about this particular subject. For today’s economic variation and be short of of opportunities, it actually will be a very hot topic. Thanks a lot
neil - February 6, 2013 at 11:55pm
I'm agree to sign this petition. i live in ireland and currently cant get an unlock for metier :(
Richard - February 5, 2013 at 7:07am
I'm agree to sign this petition. I am living in Africa and we getting ripped off by mobile service providers.
ray - January 31, 2013 at 10:00pm
and we call us free society.
phea - January 30, 2013 at 8:11pm
I'm agree to sign this petition. If phone is no longer be able to unlocked, It will have a lot of useless phone in this country. Is it our freedom? It is our own phone. Why do they care about your property?
Jburgos - January 28, 2013 at 4:28pm
I thruly belive that most be over 500,000 people that depend on unLock iphone, and when there is a petition asking for 100,000 sign and only 25,000 people had sign it to the moment, but yeah to come here and demand unLock from Dev-Team when they can't even sign a petition is really pathetic and sad at the same time... ps: i sign it. and i don't really need it.
theus - January 28, 2013 at 1:52pm
im agree to sign this petition because some of our costumer need to use their fone ,it becomes useless if the unlocked fone cant be used,,,and as a technician i really agree to this because it is a part of my work and fashion p0werph0ne tHeusMarikina
Iddy - January 28, 2013 at 9:43am
this is only if you're on a contract, where the company gives you the phone to sign up for a term on their connection. You can still buy unlocked phones. You will still be able to unlock after a certain period of time. I think it's fair - they put you on a plan, they give you a phone, they need to get there money some how. I think the internet is getting a little too fired up about this.. but im not American, so it doesn't really effect me..
alex - January 28, 2013 at 12:32pm
You're right. What's the issue, by an unlocked phone if you don't like it. If enough people do that then they'll get the message (and probably react by not letting unlocked phones on their service:-).
Faixan - January 28, 2013 at 6:42am
This is crazy, surely if you own the cellphone/mobile phone, it is now yours do as you please... just like computers, you can upgrade them, add components to them etc.. The same principle should apply? You should also have the choice to move from one network to another when and how you feel like without hindrance.