Apple Releases Xcode 4.6 With Support for iOS 6.1
Apple has released Xcode 4.6 with support for iOS 6.1 on the Mac App Store.
Xcode provides everything developers need to create great applications for Mac, iPhone, and iPad. Xcode 4 has been streamlined to help you write better apps. It has unified user interface design, coding, testing, and debugging all within a single window. The Xcode IDE analyzes the details of your project to identify mistakes in both syntax and logic, it can even help fix your code for you.
What's New In This Version:
• Includes SDKs for OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and iOS 6.1.
• Code completion heuristics are more accurate, and use an optimized default data set.
• New compiler warnings help identify potential bugs when using ARC and weak references.
• C++11 support for ‘user defined literals’ and ‘unrestricted unions’ features.
• Debugger can inspect elements within NSArray or NSDictionary objects.
• Analyze now performs deeper cross-function static analysis of Objective-C and C++ code.
• The number of indexing passes is reduced due to improved dependency checking.
• Additional bug fixes and stability improvements.
You can download Xcode from the App Store for free.