Google has updated its Google Drive app for iOS with multiple photo/video upload.
Get started with 5GB for free to safely keep all your stuff in one place and then access it from any device, anywhere. Store documents, pictures, or other files - even the big ones - using Google Drive and easily share them with anyone.
- Edit and create Google documents and spreadsheets
- Share photos with friends and family - to anywhere, from anywhere..
- Always have the latest version of your documents at home or office.
- Offline viewing
- Access your documents on the plane, train, or bus.
- New device? Your files are there.
- Broken or lost device? Your files are safe.
What's New In This Version:
★ Multiple photo/video upload
✓ QuickOffice users can open and save back to Drive
✓ Added Helvetica Neue to supported fonts
✓ Diagonal scrolling
✓ Cell formatting (Decimals, currency, date and more)
✓Improvements to slideshow and animations
✓ Pinch to zoom on slides
You can download Google Drive from the App Store for free.