Apple Officially Announces New 128GB iPad 4

Apple Officially Announces New 128GB iPad 4

ananddl - January 30, 2013 at 7:26pm
After Sir. Steve Jobs.... Is Apple really Innovating its product or just Renovating???
ananddl - January 30, 2013 at 7:24pm
After Steve Jobs... Is apple trying to be Innovating its products or just Renovating???
Van G - January 30, 2013 at 1:17am
Zlo-venaca i ovdje. Kao kuga su.
NoGoodNick - January 29, 2013 at 4:51pm
I must say, I've got tons of stuff on my 64gb iPhone 5 and iPad 3, but I can't imagine filling a 128gb model. How many 4gb movies is anyone going to keep on their iPad, when you tend to remove anything you've already watched, and load them via your desktop anyway? (But then, I guess this is aimed at people who DON'T load things from the desktop, and who only buy movies on the iPad and then never remove them.)
Dragan - January 29, 2013 at 8:57pm
Hey, did you read the official statement from Apple? You are supposed to get rid of you "old desktop" that you use to load your iPad with digital content. You are not following trends, pal ;)
Tzvi Filler - January 29, 2013 at 4:09pm
When will they do this for iPhone and iPod touch?
CuntDestroyer - January 29, 2013 at 2:46pm
100 more dollars to upgrade from 64 GB to 128 GB is reasonable but why should we pay 100 dollars if we want to upgrade from 16 GB to 32 GB ?That really doesn't make sense.
Rantanplan - January 29, 2013 at 4:44pm
It does make sense for Apple! (not necessarily for the buyer). It's easy the entry model is cheap, but not fully useable with 16 GB, so the next higher capacity will be the most interesting for many people, hence Apple makes this variant the relative most expansive one. That's Genius!
DavidG - January 30, 2013 at 12:27am
I agree with this statement. They should keep the same quality and make everything $100 cheaper. I'm sure this will make sales boost even more and it will not hurt apple. I love their products but they're overpriced. Drop everything $100 without compromising quality.
Sadra - January 29, 2013 at 2:18pm
With this iPad announced, I think iPad 5 is delayed for at least 4 months... I wish iPhone 5S gets announced soon...
Tomazpog - January 29, 2013 at 2:18pm
Eh, jebiga, a to je vse, kar APPLE lahko sproducira?
wittybob - January 29, 2013 at 4:21pm
Govorim slovenščini z Google Translate. Ali deluje dobro?
Kiki - January 29, 2013 at 9:31pm
Hja Apple lahko sproducira marsikej, sam telile 100 dolarjev za dvojni disk space je pa mal huda no... sploh k se pr ns konvertira dolar = evro... wittybob don't ... just don't ;)