Foodspotting App Gets Drafts, Lists, Suggested Places
Foodspotting, an app for finding and rating great food, has been updated with drafts, lists, suggested places, and more.
As seen on The Today Show & iTunes App of the Week, Foodspotting is the leading app for finding and rating dishes, not just restaurants. With this visual guide to good food and where to find it, you can find whatever you’re craving, see what’s good at any restaurant and learn what foodspotters, friends and experts love wherever you go.
IT’S ABOUT DISHES
Discover nearby dishes, find whatever you’re craving & see what’s good at any restaurant.
It makes finding good food as easy as looking in a bakery window.
Keep track of the dishes you try and vote up the dishes you love.
Bookmark dishes you want to try and hide the ones you don't.
See what friends and experts, like the Travel Channel, love wherever you go.
What's New In This Version:
While you may not SPOT the changes right away, there's a lot going on under the hood in this update! In particular, we've completely rebuilt sharing to be faster and smarter than ever!
What's in it for you?
• Drafts: Take a photo and add details later.
• Skip Photo: Jot down the place & dish name while you still have the menu and add a photo later.
• Suggested Places: See suggested places based on where the photo was take (if you've allowed location services).
• Date Taken: See the date taken (instead of date uploaded) on your profile and following feed.
• Lists: Like Guides and Nearby Places have been unified to use unified search controls and paging.
You can download Foodspotting from the App Store for free.