Wunderlist for Mac Gets Email Sharing, Print, Contextual Menus
Wunderlist for Mac, a popular to-do list app, has been updated with the ability to email lists, print lists, and access more functionality via contextual menus.
Wunderlist 2 is the easiest way to manage and share your daily to-do lists. Whether you’re planning an overseas adventure, sharing a shopping list with a loved one, or simply keeping track of your daily to-dos, Wunderlist is here to help you get things done.
• Lists - Create and manage all your lists in one place across all your devices
• Cloud Sync - Use it on any of your devices
• Recurring & Subtasks - Add all the important details, again and again
• Reminders - Never miss a deadline
• Notes - Keep track of all your brilliant ideas
• Collaborate - Invite friends and colleagues to get involved
• Notifications - Stay informed via push, email and in-app notifications as well as the brand-new Activity Center
• Design - Wunderlist’s beautifully simple design makes it downright easy and fun to use
What's New In This Version:
• Print - you can now print your lists and tasks by hitting ⌘P.
• Email Lists - to share lists via email simply select the list, hit ⌘I, type in the recipients email address and then click send! Hint - you can also use this function to backup your data.
• Contextual Menus - right click on a list or task to access even more functionality.
• Bug Fixes - the bug that wouldn’t allow Wunderlist to start on older Mac configurations has been well and truly squashed.
• Performance and Stability - we’ve made a host of improvements to the overall performance and stability to the app. Thanks a bunch for sending in all your feedback!
• Additional Languages - Russian, Swedish, Maltese and simplified Chinese have been added to our available languages.
You can download Wunderlist from the App Store for free.