MLB.com At Bat is Updated for the 2013 Season
MLB.com At Bat has been updated for the 2013 season with live audio access, additional statistics, redesigned team pages, more notification options, and other improvements.
The #1 sports app of all-time, MLB.com At Bat, returns for the 2013 season with live Spring Training baseball from the Grapefruit and Cactus Leagues. MLB.com At Bat is the official app of Major League Baseball.
At Bat 13 Subscription Options
- One-time annual fee of $19.99 for the entire 2013 season, Spring Training through the World Series.
- Monthly recurring fee of $2.99.
- MLB.TV Premium subscribers receive At Bat 13 for free.
Spring Training Features
- Access your MLB.TV Premium subscription to watch live video of about 200 Spring Training games
- Listen to available radio broadcasts of Spring Training games
- Follow batter-by-batter action for every Spring Training game
- Breaking news, schedules and interactive rosters and player stats for every team
- Customize At Bat's home screen to feature your designated favorite team (iPhone only)
- Enhanced video library archive, searchable by player, team or keyword (iPhone only)
- Ford Sync compatibility
Access At Bat 13 for the entire 2013 season for a one-time repurchase of $19.99 or subscribe for $2.99 per month, you will we be automatically billed $2.99 through iTunes every 30 days until you cancel your subscription. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You subscription can be managed and the auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the iTunes Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
What's New In This Version:
New for 2013 (additional features coming Opening Day)
- Multi-platform live audio access for At Bat 13 subscribers (portable to Mac/PC with a valid MLB.com account)
- Universal support for At Bat 13 subscribers, accessible on iPhone, iPad and other supported smartphones and tablets
- Batting, pitching and fielding statistics (iPad)
- Re-designed individual team pages (iPhone)
- Updated news section interface (iPhone)
- Classic games library (iPhone and iPad)
- Re-architected navigations (iPhone and iPad)
- Additional push notification options (iPhone)
You can download MLB.com At Bat from the App Store for free.