iH8Sn0w Updates Sn0wBreeze With iOS 6.1.2 Support
iH8Sn0w has updated Sn0wBreeze, a Windows tool for jailbreaking the iPhone 3GS and A4 devices, with support for iOS 6.1.2.
What is New?
● 2.9.10: Added Apple TV 2 iOS 5.2 sandbox fix. (thanks @nitoTV!)
● 2.9.10: Added iOS 6.1.2 support for 3GS/A4 devices (as usual).
● 2.9.9: Fixed issue with device not showing up in iTunes/xcode.
● 2.9.9: Fixed bug when building iPhone3,2 (iPhone 4 GSM-Rev2) IPSW.
● 2.9.9: Apple TV 2 bug fixes.
● 2.9.9: Now adds evasi0n untether directly to Cydia (for future updates).
● Added 5.2/6.0.x/6.1 untethers provided by evad3rs
● Added iOS 6.1 support for iPhone 3GS, and A4 devices.
● Fixed Hacktivation issues on 6.0.x.
● Fixed some iFaith mode bugs.
You can download the latest version of Sn0wBreeze from the link below...