Apple iPhone Found to be Nearly 3X More Reliable Than Samsung Phones

Show Article
Comments (28)
Beaver - February 25, 2013 at 2:39am
simple.com itunes is a credit card vampire
tuyen - February 28, 2013 at 8:48am
lam sao de nang cap iphon
Nima - February 24, 2013 at 8:23pm
I have been apple head since iphone 2g but now I think apple has been sucking so bad. But now Samsung galaxy note and tabs look so much better than iphone and ipad !
Aj - February 24, 2013 at 6:35am
I found Apple phones to be 100X more reliable then Samsung phone.. Samsung phone sucks... Ya I know Samsung phones has Android OS but Samsung phone is a Samsung phone, Either they should improve their phone or Ask google to improve Android.. I have iphone 3gs and then I bought galaxy s 2, I regret that decision, and that was because of integration with google not because of samsung... Hoping soon my contract will over and I will get rid of Samsung... It really sucks..
savoy - February 23, 2013 at 11:26pm
I owned galaxy note 2 , after iphone 3g and iphone 4 , what i can say that android and samsung as to be specified it sucks really just lot of features and lack of usability it is really un-usable its very hard to access all this features its just easy in its ads but its really not , last thing to say NEVER COMPARE SAMSUNG PHONES WITH APPLE PHONES its unfair iphones is the best
TC - February 25, 2013 at 5:21pm
Stick to your simple iphone then.
RS4ever - February 23, 2013 at 10:16pm
"Reliability" is relative and general. This is more about the battle of the OS'es..... Remember Mac vs Windows..... Intel and Rosetta... eventually Apple went intel and pursued the SL, Leopards, Lions etc... Looks very similar right now... Google... Apple?
RS4ever - February 23, 2013 at 10:24pm
I have iPhone 5, 4s, 4, 3g, Note II, S3, Note, S2. Recommended and used all models throughout my organization. All I can say is to each it's own, iOS for the ease of use and Android for the flexibility. Depending on the caliber of the person, you can see what OS they will enjoy.
Somebody - February 23, 2013 at 10:05pm
No one talks about how simple is to transfer files from android to PC ? iTunes is the worst app I saw in my life. How difficult to transfer music to iPhone or if u are at a friend and add a song from his pc he has to have iTunes and even if he does it will erase the music from the iPhone and replce your ipod app library. U cand just add a song or a picture or a video. To my opinion this is the worst thing in apple products.
Patrick - February 24, 2013 at 9:50am
It's very easy to transfer musics using iTune, which is precisely the reason why I use iTune, so does everyone else (except for a few Windows-minded users) that uses Apple products including mobile devices such as iPhone. In addition, you can organize your entire songs (very fast compared to Amazon cloud) using meta-data such as song title, album, album cover (Retina-ready).... etc via iTune-Match, and also when you accidentally deleted all of your songs, you can easily restore everything you purchased with a single click on your device. As for sharing songs from your device to another or vice versa, you should read this: http://www.addictivetips.com/ios/5-apps-for-wireless-sharing-between-iphone-ipad-ipod-touch For Windows Desktop, try this! http://www.getsharepod.com/about
DavidG - February 24, 2013 at 7:00pm
I will agree iPhone is a lot more reliable and I have used more than one android based phone. However I will agree with the freedom you can have with android. It is a lot easier to transfer and by the way you can also restore contacts and music with android since you're not required to use any program such Amazon that you mentioned. The hardware of the iPhone is the best and the ease of use too but I do hate iTunes. Even iCloud sucks. I love my 4s though and when contract is over I will get the iPhone 5 or the next one. When Android and Samsung get their sh1t together then maybe it will be competition but iPhone is not perfect either. Lets not be stupid. I hate iTunes and the restriction apple imposes.
DavidG - February 24, 2013 at 7:03pm
We should not have to use any other program to transfer any file. Click and drag. Open it all like a hard drive like they do with the photos now. So much easier and faster. I LOVE my iPhone above all others but HATE iTunes and te restrictions on it. We should have the best of both worlds.
Dragan - February 23, 2013 at 8:17pm
Nah... 1) My first iPhone was indestructible, but my iPhone 4 experienced a problem with GSM CODEC chip (my voice was muted in phone calls, while everything worked fine with Skype etc.). Replaced under warranty. Second one still working fine. 2) My wife's iPhone used to restart randomly soon after purchase. It was replaced under warranty, the other one is still working, but two large yellow areas appeared in the upper right and left corners of the screen. 3) Mi friend's iPhone 4s audio jack died after 10 months of use. He got a new replacement device, but realized that his replacement phone could not detect any WiFi network in the vicinity. He got the third one which works fine at the moment. I have to stress that neither me nor anyone I know had an issue with a Nokia smartphone. In my oppinion, high-end Nokia devices are the best quality products by far and wide, particularly those made in Finland. I'm talking about hardware/build quality not OS.
santosh - February 23, 2013 at 3:50pm
this statement is unacceptable. it is untrue. apple smartphone features is all lock unless u jealbreak them otherwise you could use $30 old nokia phone. for samsung you could customize out of the box. everything is user friendly. now jb is smooth as better. ios sucks.. apple no innovative nowadays. same design. from now to 30 years apple still the same. everything control by apple. boring.
Ken - February 23, 2013 at 8:56pm
I think that just shows how ignorant Android users(Apple Haters) are. The numbers are in front of your eyes. Apple phones are pieces of art. 1 phone every year made by the worlds largest company,is that not saying anything to you. Now don't call me an Apple fanboy, I owned a Samsung Galaxy S3 but hated the guts of it. Its to big,made of cheap plastic,Crashes alot,OS is realllly slow,I jumped boat because of all the 'cool features' most of it is really showboat the OS is already slow, and actually using a theme id crazy customization may be present in your cheap made Android phones. But the real joy to use smartphone is definitely the iPhone.
culua - February 24, 2013 at 5:47am
That's from your experience and opinion. I did the opposite last phone I had was I phone 3gs. I feel that iphone feels limited lack of options if there wasn't for jail breaking I phone is just a plain phone. Thank god for our dev out there commenting to modding rooting and jail breaking our phones. So you guys can say crap to each other who's phones are better. But really it comes down to our devs makes our phone better letting us do to our phones how we like it. It doesn't matter who's best but it's about what we can do with our phones.
MIro - February 23, 2013 at 11:42am
You need a study on that???
ms - February 23, 2013 at 6:53am
Those number should not be interpreted linearly or literally. That's not how the math works with these "scores." For example, Apple phones are not almost 30x more reliable than Motorola.
Rite Aid and CVS Pharmacies Block Apple Pay
Rite Aid and CVS pharmacies are blocking Appl...
Twitpic Reaches Last Minute Deal With Twitter to Keep Its Photos Alive
Twitpic has reached a last minute deal with T...
PanguTeam Issues Update on iOS 8 Jailbreak
The PanguTeam has issued an update on the sta...
Apple Submits Refined Plans for Phase 2 of Apple Campus 2 Construction
Apple has submitted refined plans for Phase 2...
Apple is Reportedly Rebuilding Beats Music to Relaunch It Next Year as Part of iTunes
Apple is reportedly rebuilding Beats Music an...