NYTimes for iPad Gets Search Capabilities
The NYTimes for iPad has been updated with the ability to search for articles on your device and from NYTimes.com.
Experience our world-class multimedia with video and slide shows located within articles and in the Video and Photos sections. Save articles or blog posts to the app's Saved section and enjoy your saved articles on your iPad or iPhone with the latest New York Times app. Customize your section list to feature your favorite sections and blogs. Share articles, photos and videos through Facebook, Twitter and e-mail. Get Breaking News Alerts to help you stay informed even when the app is closed and read articles online or offline.
• NYTimes.com + Tablet App for $19.99 per month
• All Digital Access (including the NYTimes app for iPad and iPhone, plus unlimited access to NYTimes.com) for $34.99 per month.
What's New In This Version:
• NEW: Search for articles on your device and from NYTimes.com. Tap the search icon and type any headline, topic or keyword to find relevant articles to read, save or share
• Access your iTunes subscriptions with the Manage iTunes Subscriptions button located in the apps settings
• Performance enhancements and bug fixes
You can download NYTimes for iPad from the App Store for free.