Your music. Everywhere. Listen to your music collection from the cloud on your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad anywhere you are. You can download or stream your library from the cloud – or play the music you already have on your device.
To listen to your music in Cloud Player:
• Start with music you’ve bought from Amazon in the past – when you first sign in, eligible MP3s will be added to your Cloud Player library for free. So will MP3 versions of any AutoRip CDs you bought from Amazon since 1998.
• Shop over 20 million songs from millions of artists in the Amazon MP3 store right from your Safari web browser, with bestselling songs from $0.99 and albums from $7.99. Music you buy is instantly added to your Cloud Player library, whether you buy it from your iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, PC, or Mac.
• Buy any AutoRip CD on Amazon and get the MP3 version for free, immediately added to your Cloud Player library.
• Visit Amazon Cloud Player on your PC or Mac and import your music collection from iTunes or your other folders. Once imported from your computer, music will instantly be available on your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad.
• Simply play music from your iTunes collection that is already on your device – even music downloaded from iCloud can be played with Cloud Player.
With Cloud Player, you can:
• Stream your music from the cloud.
• Download locally to enjoy your music offline – no Wi-Fi or mobile network needed.
• Create and edit playlists.
• Control your music from your lockscreen.
• Use Bluetooth to stream your music in your house or car.
• You can also listen to music in your Cloud Player library on your Kindle Fire, PC, Mac, Android-based device, Sonos, Roku, or Samsung Smart TV.
What's New In This Version:
• Now available for iPad
• Updated look
• New setting to manage cache size
You can download Amazon Cloud Player from the App Store for free.