Microsoft Updates Wordament Game With iPhone 5 Support
Microsoft has updated its Wordament game with support for the iPhone 5 and iOS 6.
Wordament is a unique and highly addictive word game: a two-minute long word tournament where you compete in real-time, on the same board, against everyone else currently playing. Each board is unique and alternating rounds offer challenges such as two- and three-letter digram tiles and theme* puzzles. You can choose to go for the bonus points, try to find the most words possible or earn scoring bonuses by finding longer words. How you play and choose to compete is up to you!
● Public, real-time leader boards show you who's rocking it for the day, hour and overall. Climb the ranks and earn achievements and bragging rights along the way!
● Find the most words in the 4x4 Grid in 2 Minutes and see how you rank both by placement and percentile.
● Keep an eye on players you admire or detest - simply tap a name in the results to add a player to your personal list of Frenemies™.
● Real-time results include words you found and missed, words found per second, average word score, and average word length.
● Everyone plays the same board, see how you rank.
● Xbox enabled gives you access to Achievements, Leaderboards and your Friends!
● Cross-platform gameplay on all supported platforms.
What's New In This Version:
● Support for iPhone 5 and iOS 6
● Bug fixes and improvements for Microsoft Account login, app resume, and unexpected crashes
You can download Wordament from the App Store for free.