AnyAttach Tweak is Updated With iOS 6.x Support
AnyAttach, a tweak by H. Samara & N. Bassen that lets you attach any file to your email from inside the Mail app, has been updated with support for iOS 6.
AnyAttach is a tweak that enables you to attach arbitrary files to your emails right from inside MobileMail. It comes with a file and photo/video picker that is accessible via the paper clip button that will be added to the subject bar in the mail compose window. Dropbox support is enabled by default. It can be disabled using Preferences.app -> AnyAttach.
What's New In This Version:
- Added iOS 6.x support
- Photo picker: new option to show preview before selection
- Dropbox: new option to insert sharable links instead of downloading and attaching
- Photo picker improvements/bug fixes
- Fixed a couple of other issues
- New Dropbox API
- Added Danish localization
- Added Portuguese (Portuguese) vs. Portuguese (Brazilian) localization
- Added Romanian localization
AnyAttach can be purchased from the Cydia Store for $2.99.