Evernote Food Gets OpenTable Integration, Recipe Sharing, More
Evernote Food has been updated with numerous improvements and features including OpenTable integration, recipe sharing, and more.
Discover and save delicious recipes and amazing restaurants. Document all your cooking and dining experiences with photos and notes. Share your beautiful meals with the world.
• Explore the best recipes from across the web and save them for later
• Find great restaurants near you or anywhere in the world and add them to your list
• Add photos, notes, & location to remember your food and experiences
• Share your meals with friends through email, Twitter, and Facebook
What's New In This Version:
- Add your recipes from Evernote to Evernote Food's My Cookbook section using a specified notebook or tag
- Browse and search for recipes in Japanese and Chinese from new local partners
- Share recipes via Facebook, Twitter and email
- OpenTable integration lets you make restaurant reservations from the app
- See venue ratings from Foursquare
- Upload images from other albums
- Meal images load more quickly
- Improved search results for recipes and meals
- Various other bug fixes and performance improvements
You can download Evernote Food from the App Store for free.