Spotify Adds Images and Biographies to App's Artist View
Spotify has updated its app adding images and artists biographies in the artist view and fixing a bug with radio skipping.
Spotify gives you instant access to millions of songs on your iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch. With the Spotify app, you can choose to listen for free, or subscribe to Spotify Premium.
Free radio: US only
US users can listen to radio for free. Discover and save music on the go! If your station plays a song you really like, save it with a single tap. Unlimited songs and stations - listen forever!
Try Spotify Premium for free
If you haven’t tried Premium before, you can try it for 48-hours, completely free. Just download the app and log in using your Facebook account*. After your trial, you can still listen to your own music, or subscribe to...
Premium is the top-of-the-range Spotify experience. Now you can sync all your favourite playlists to your phone and listen offline. Or go online and stream anything you like from the Spotify library. It’s access all areas with Premium.
• Instant access to millions of songs
• Stream online
• Listen offline – no mobile connection needed
• Share music with your friends
• Star your favourite tracks
• Wirelessly sync your own music to your iPhone, iPod Touch & iPad
• Create and sync playlists
• Send the music you’re enjoying direct to Last.fm & Facebook
What's New In This Version:
• New: Look, there are images and artist biographies in the artist view.
• Fixed: No more pesky crashes when you skip in radio.
• Fictitious: This app is reverse-engineered using alien technology.
You can download Spotify from the App Store for free.