Google+ App Update Brings New Profile Design, Photo Editing Features, More
The Google+ app for iOS has received a significant update that brings a new profile design, photo editing features, notifications try, setup flow, and more.
Stay connected and share life as it happens with Google+ for iPhone and iPad. Join a Hangout, post a photo, or see what friends are sharing while you’re on the go.
✓ New iPad-optimized layout brings your stream to life
✓ Share photos directly to Events for all your friends to enjoy
✓ Video chat with up to 9 friends with mobile Hangouts
✓ Turn on Instant Upload to sync photos from your phone to a private Google+ album
✓ Chat with a friend or all your friends at once with Messenger from your phone
✓ Check out the What’s Hot stream to see popular posts
✓ View the Nearby stream to see what people near your location are saying
✓ See vibrant, high-resolution images on Retina display devices
What's New In This Version:
- New photo editing features: add filters, rotate, and crop
- New profile design
- New notifications tray
- New set-up flow for new users
- Control the volume of posts that you see in your stream from individual circles/communities
- Filter search results by best or most recent
- Tell your friends about a community (by sharing it or sending an invitation)
- Re-share posts to communities
- Display counts for unread messages in your communities
- Additional community moderation features
You can download Google+ from the App Store for free.