Amazon Cloud Player App Updated With AirPlay Mirroring Fix
Amazon has updated its Cloud Player app with a fix for AirPlay mirroring.
Your music. Everywhere. Listen to your music collection from the cloud on your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad anywhere you are. You can download or stream your library from the cloud – or play the music you already have on your device.
• Stream your music from the cloud.
• Download locally to enjoy your music offline – no Wi-Fi or mobile network needed.
• Create and edit playlists.
• Control your music from your lockscreen.
• Use Bluetooth to stream your music in your house or car.
• You can also listen to music in your Cloud Player library on your Kindle Fire, PC, Mac, Android-based device, Sonos, Roku, or Samsung Smart TV.
What's New In This Version:
• Fixed crashing upon large library loading
• Fixed Airplay Mirroring
• Improved loading speed of each tab
You can download Amazon Cloud Player from the App Store for free.