The Weather Channel App Gets Improved 15-Minute Forecasts
The Weather Channel app has been updated with improved 15-minute forecasts within your Hourly view and now displays the Expect Rain tab on your now screen if it's going to rain in the next six hours.
With over 200 meteorologists and our ultra-local TruPoint 15-minute forecasting technology, The Weather Channel helps you plan the best day possible.
- EXPECT RAIN tab. “Expect rain to start at 3:15p”—No more guessing! If your weather conditions (snow, rain or thunderstorms) are changing within 6 hours, our Expect Rain tab appears to let you know the exact time it will happen.
- Detailed weather conditions and forecasts (15-minute, hourly, 36 hour, and 10 day)
- Fast, accurate, and localized maps provide you with features like current and future radar as well as customizable map layers.
- Severe weather push alerts & badges
- Swipe between your favorite locations
- Refresh the forecast as often as you like with our refresh button
What's New In This Version:
- Improved 15-minute forecasts within your Hourly view
- EXPECT RAIN tab on your Now screen. If snow, rain or thunderstorms start or change in the next 6 hours the EXPECT RAIN tab appears to let you know
- Cleaner design for faster navigation to your live radar and maps, the latest videos, and local pollen levels
- New video player with enhanced viewing experience
- Bug fixes and performance enhancements
- Improved severe weather alerts
You can download The Weather Channel from the App Store for free.