'Report a Problem' is a self-help tool for customers. Prior to March 13, 2013, Apple offered the 'Report a Problem' tool exclusively within the iTunes application on a Mac or Windows computer. After March 13, 2013, you can access the 'Report a Problem' tool from your computer or mobile device via a web browser.
When using the 'Report a Problem' tool, you view purchases and downloads made in the previous 90 days, then identify and select a purchase issue. The tool then determines whether you are eligible for a refund or regrant:
● If you are eligible, the tool automatically provides you with a refund or regrant and display an on-screen confirmation message. Apple sends a confirmation email when the refund is issued.
● If you are not eligible the tool denies your refund or regrant with an on-screen message.
The sequence appears as a seamless interaction and enables automation of some of the most straightforward customer requests.
Apple is rolling out the redesigned 'Report a Problem' tool to customers in phases.
● Phase 1: A subset of customers in the United States
● Phase 2: The remainder of customers in the United States
● Phases 3-4: All additional countries on a rolling basis