SlingPlayer App Gets Support for Wirelessly Archiving Media From Your iPhone
The SlingPlayer app for iPhone has been updated with support for wirelessly archiving your personal media from your device with SlingSync.
If you like TV, it's hard not to smile when you take control of your TV and DVR right from your iPhone's stunning display. Flip through your local channels with the virtual remote control. Pause, fast-forward, rewind and even schedule DVR recordings. Watch video on demand and pay-per-view programs. Never miss another show or game – whether you're in the back yard, out to lunch or on the other side of the world. It's your TV. Don't let it be trapped in your living room. Set it free – with your iPhone.
Watch and control video sources such as:
- Cable set-top box and DVR
- Satellite set-top box and DVR
- Telco / IPTV set-top box and DVR
- Basic cable
- Digital Over-the-Air broadcasts (Slingbox PRO-HD only)
- Apple TV
- Home security cameras
- Blu-ray/DVD players
- iPhone (iOS 5.0+)
- iPod touch (iOS 5.0+)
- SLINGBOX 500
- SLINGBOX 350
- SLINGBOX PRO-HD
- SLINGBOX SOLO
What's New In This Version:
- Wirelessly archive your personal media from your smartphone with SlingSync™. (Slingbox 500 only, attached USB storage required)
- Audio only mode for listening to your favorite shows on the go with your Slingbox 500, PRO-HD, or SOLO (Slingbox 350 support coming soon)
- Localization support
- Bug fixes
You can purchase SlingPlayer for iPhone from the App Store for $14.99.