Microsoft Updates SkyDrive App to Support iPhone 5, iPad mini
Microsoft has released an update to its SkyDrive app that brings support for the iPhone 5, iPad mini, and full resolution photos.
SkyDrive is the place to store your files so you can access them from virtually any device. With SkyDrive for iOS, you can now easily access, manage, and share files on the go. You can also upload photos or videos from your iPhone or iPad to SkyDrive.
• Access all of your SkyDrive content including files shared with you.
• View recently used documents.
• Choose multiple photos or videos to upload from your phone.
• Share your files and photos—send a link in email or get a link you can copy and paste.
• Manage your files—move, delete, rename, or create new folders.
• Open your SkyDrive files in other iOS apps.
What's New In This Version:
New in version 3.0
• Updated to support iPhone 5 and iPad Mini
• Download full resolution photos to your iPhone or iPad
• Improved support for opening SkyDrive files in other iOS apps
• Improved support for uploading files to SkyDrive from other iOS apps
• Updated app icons and visuals
• Other bug fixes
You can download SkyDrive from the App Store for free.