RunKeeper App Gets Lifetime Insights, Other Improvements
RunKeeper has been updated with new Lifetime Insights and the ability to visualize how frequently you work out over time.
Join the more than 17 million people who are using RunKeeper to turn their phone into a personal trainer in their pocket! Track your runs, walks, bike rides, hikes, and more using the GPS in your iPhone.
Track your fitness activities and have fun doing it
- See detailed stats around your pace, distance, and time.
- Get stats, progress, and coaching through your headphones with built-in audio cues.
- Listen and control your music while you work out.
- Measure your heart rate with many available sensors.
- Take pictures along the way to share and save while you go.
Measure your performance over time
- View a detailed history of your activities to see how you are doing.
- Get notified when you hit new personal bests and milestones.
- Measure your progress against your goals and targets.
- Follow detailed plans to help you achieve specific fitness objectives.
- Turn any activity into a route to do again later.
Share with friends
- Post your activities, achievements and plans to Facebook, Twitter and your friends on RunKeeper.com.
- Let supporters watch LIVE maps of your workouts and races as you go (must subscribe to RunKeeper Elite).
Get a broader picture of your health at RunKeeper.com
- Integrate your activity data with more than 70 other apps and services including Fitbit, Withings, Zeo, Garmin and many more, to get deeper insight into your overall health.
What's New In This Version:
We've got some exciting new ways to track your progress over time!
★ Visualize how frequently you work out over time to build healthy habits.
★ Drill into detailed analytics around your lifetime mileage, pace and activity distance breakdown with new "Lifetime Insights".
We've updated the Start screen to make it way easier to log activities, and share your runs live with friends!
★ Swipe left to easily add a weight measurement or indoor/old activity through a new "input" menu.
★ Set up RunKeeper Live to broadcast your workout to Facebook and Twitter.
You can download RunKeeper from the App Store for free.