Chrome Browser for iOS Gets Fullscreen Mode and Printing Support
Google has released an update to its Chrome Browser for iOS that brings fullscreen mode and printing support.
Browse fast with Chrome, now available on your iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Sign in to sync your personalized Chrome experience from your computer, and bring it with you anywhere you go.
• Search and navigate fast, directly from the same box. Choose from results that appear as you type.
Simple, intuitive experience
• Open and quickly switch between an unlimited number of tabs. On your iPhone and iPod touch, flip through tabs the way you would fan a deck of cards. On iPad, swipe from edge to edge to switch tabs.
• Sign in to Chrome to sync your open tabs, bookmarks, passwords, and omnibox data from your computer to your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad. Pick up right where you left off.
• Send pages from Chrome on your computer to your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad with one click and read them on the go, even if you’re offline.
• Open a tab in Incognito* to browse without saving your history. To learn more, please visit: http://goo.gl/WUx02
What's New In This Version:
Fullscreen for iPhone and iPod touch
• Scroll the toolbar off the screen to enjoy the full page of content.
• Quickly re-access the omnibox by scrolling back down.
• Print web pages with Google Cloud Print or AirPrint.
• Save any page as a PDF to Google Drive
Stability / security improvements and bug fixes
You can download Chrome from the App Store for free.