Panic Releases New Status Board App for iPad
Panic, the maker of popular apps such as Transmit and Coda, has released Status Board, a new application for the iPad.
You've got data. Status Board makes it beautiful. Use the easy built-in panels to automatically see data about your life: calendar, tweets, e-mail, weather, news, and more. Or, use the pro panels, Graph and Table, with your own customized data sources, to see relevant data about your business or organization.
Six Instant Panels
● Clock — Analog or digital, anywhere in the world.
● Weather — Temperature and four-day forecast.
● Calendar — Pick a calendar and see your appointments at a glance.
● Mail — Get messages counts, or see the latest Subject lines.
● Twitter — See the latest Tweets or the volume of tweets.
● Feeds — The latest headlines from your favorite sites.
Three Pro Panels
● Graph — You provide the JSON or CSV data source, we make it beautiful.
● Table — Toss us some HTML or CSV data and we'll make a nice looking table.
● Do-It-Yourself — Design your own panels using HTML.
✔ Unbelievable Customization
Resize panels. Easily change your layout. Portrait or Landscape. Select data sources to display, configure how they're presented. The power is yours.
✔ Easy Board Sharing
Easily e-mail a Status Board configuration to colleagues or corporations and get everyone on the exact same page.
✔ Pro TV Out and AirPlay — Separate In-App Purchase Required ($49.99NZ)
Put your data on a big, beautiful screen where everyone can see it.
You can purchase Status Board from the App Store for $9.99. It's already available in the New Zealand App Store; however, is still rolling out to various app stores around the world.
Read More [via Irene]