The Simpsons: Tapped Out is Updated for 'Whacking Day'
The Simpsons: Tapped Out has been updated for 'Whacking Day' in Springfield.
Homer accidently caused a meltdown that wiped out Springfield. D’OH! Now, it’s up to you to rebuild it! From the writers of The Simpsons, tap into a city building game that lets you create your own living, breathing Springfield... for FREE.
1. First, you can get it for free!
2. Make Springfield just like you want it.
3. Help Homer find Marge, Bart, and the rest of his family and friends! (Ned Flanders, too.)
4. Complete tasks to earn… mmm, donuts!
5. Make Apu work ridiculously long shifts at Kwik-E-Mart.
6. Grow and harvest Tomacco on Cletus’s Farm.
7. Party down with Duffman at Duff Brewery.
8. See how your Indolence, Consumerism, and Gluttony stack up on the Conform-o-meter.
9. Enjoy exclusive, never-before-seen animated scenes sure to please fans of TV’s longest-running comedy.
10. Visit your friends’ Springfields, play pranks, and collect cash.
11. And did we mention… it’s free to play?
What's New In This Version:
There’s a swarm of serpents descending on Springfield and it’s up to you to save the town. Grab your baton and get ready to whack some snakes, because it’s Whacking Day in Springfield.
We’ve got new limited-time characters, quests, and more!
• New Event: Whack snakes infesting your town and win up to ten limited-time, exclusive-content prizes.
• New Buildings: Take a tour of the historic Fort Sensible, train at Lugash’s Gym, catch a game at the Duff Stadium and see the title fight at the Springfield Coliseum.
• New Characters: Prepare for the Whacking Day festivities with Ninja Homer, live the model life with Miss Springfield, get Drederick Tatum to step back into the ring, start Lisa’s gymnastic training or help Willie get his clothes clean using his washboard abs.
• New Decorations: Revel in the season with celebratory, snake-themed decorations: from shirts and sticks to practice snakes of varying colors. If you’re not seeing enough snakes in your town, get some specialty rocks, stumps and trunks that will be sure to increase the number of cold-blooded critters in your town.
• New Quests: Will the town prevail over the Serpent Menace? Will Lisa be able to save the snakes?
You can download The Simpsons: Tapped Out from the App Store for free.