Bump Update Removes Ability to Share iTunes Audio Files
Bump has updated their iPhone app to remove the ability to share iTunes audio files as required by Apple. If you used this feature you may want to stay away from the update.
Use Bump to share contact information, photos, videos, and files by simply bumping two phones together. Just open Bump, hold your phones, and gently bump your hands together -- Bump will magically do all the rest.
• SYNC WITH YOUR COMPUTER: Visit http://bu.mp on your computer and bump your space bar to transfer photos, videos, and files
• SHARE CONTACTS: Share your contact info; connect on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
• SHARE PHOTOS: Share photos and videos with friends and family
• SHARE FILES: Share files or documents stored on your device
• SYNC DEVICES: Move contacts, photos, and files between your devices
What's New In This Version:
New in 3.5.8:
+ Bug fixes and performance improvements.
+ We're sorry, but we are no longer permitted access to iTunes audio files on the device. Removing access to iTunes audio files in the file sharing section.
You can download Bump from the App Store for free.