Apple Updates iPhoto With Photo Stream Enhancements, Other Improvements
Apple has updated iPhoto for OS X with enhancements to Photo Stream and other improvements.
iPhoto ’11 gets a new look with stunning full-screen views for Events, Faces, Places, and Albums that let you take advantage of every inch of your Mac display. iPhoto also offers new ways to share and showcase your photos. You can upload your photos to your Facebook Wall and even view friends‘ comments right in iPhoto. Turn your email into something really special with ten Apple-designed photo mail templates. iPhoto '11 works with Photo Stream, so the photos you take on your iOS devices automatically appear in iPhoto, and you can share selected photos with other people. Add movement and music to your photos with one of 12 dynamic slideshow themes. iPhoto ’11 introduces a new way to create professional-quality photo books quickly and easily. And new letterpress cards let you combine your photos and text with elegant imprinted designs.
What's New In This Version:
• Photos can now be deleted from My Photo Stream by dragging to the Trash
• Photos can now be exported from Photo Stream using the Export command in the File menu
• RAW images manually imported from My Photo Stream are now editable
• Fixes a bug that could cause manually-rotated photos to appear unrotated when shared to Photo Stream
• Addresses an issue that could cause iPhoto to quit unexpectedly while syncing to Facebook
• Resolves an issue that could cause calendar text to appear at the wrong font size, resulting in order cancellation
• Fixes an issue that could cause books to have an incorrect number of pages after rearranging two-page spreads
• Includes stability improvements
You can purchase iPhoto from the App Store for $14.99.